MXJO BAT-2 USB Charger
MXJO BAT-2 USB Charger is a dual bay charger. It has max charge current of 2.0A that allows you to charge a single battery very quickly, and two batteries at max current of 1.0A. With a "breathing" LED indicator MAXJO BAT-2 will let you know once the battery is fully charged. MXJO BAT-2 charger is made with fire retardant materials and equipped with overcharge and short circuit protection. Fully compatible with all cells IMR / INC / ICR batteries.
MXJO BAT-2 USB Charger Features:
- USB Input: 5V 2A
- Output Current: 0.5A x 2 / 1.0A x 2 / 2.0A x 1
- Compact USB Powered Charger
- Breathing LED Indicators
- Active Current Distribution
- Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit & Overheat Protection
- Automatically stops when charging is complete and prevents batteries from being over-charged
- Reverse polarity protection in case you accidentally insert a battery the wrong way
- 3.6V/3.7V Lithium Ion IMR Batteries – 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- MXJO BAT-2 battery charger
- Micro USB cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
WARNING: Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Ecigarettes-wholesale.com and any of Ecigarettes-wholesale.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Ecigarettes-wholesale.com and any or all of Ecigarettes-wholesale.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery and/or batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries and/or chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.